- OCCS accepts students throughout the school year for Pre-K - 12th, unless a class is full. We typically get several transfers during the middle of the school year, but the majority start in September.
- Transfer students are required to take a placement exam at a cost of $50 per child.
- Pre-school students must be 4 years old by December 1st and potty trained. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by December 1st. All Kindergarten admissions will be made on the basis of readiness, as determined by an interview and/or testing.
- All new students will be placed on probationary status for a period of six weeks. After the six weeks, they will be evaluated. If they do not receive a favorable evaluation, they may remain on probationary status for another six weeks or be dismissed from school.
- Call the office to schedule a tour for your child to sit in on a class for a full or half day, or if you would like someone to contact you to discuss our admissions click HERE
- Pre-K: $5,400
- K-12th: $4,400
- Families have the opportunity to volunteer to get up to $400 off their tuition. Volunteer hours are worth $10 per hour up to 40 hours and may be done in a variety of ways including lunch/recess coverage, fundraising, event planning, helping in school and more.
- There is a multiple student discount for families with more than one child enrolled. The second child would be $3,600 and the third $2,800 and any after would be $2,000.
- Part time High School students: $750 per class
- Non-refundable registration fee of $350 per family
By April 1st each year, a transportation request form (available in the office) must be submitted to your local school district. If you live within 15 miles (from your front door to OCCS's front door), bussing is available. Otherwise, parents drive their children to and from school. Many will team up and car pool. Current list of school districts that transport includes: Franklin, Delhi, Oneonta, Otego/Unadilla, Laurens.